Monday, December 01, 2008

Clone The Brithday Girl Contest

Ranking as #1 in the fun party games, the guests were required to dress a teammate in toilet paper, with the objective being to make him or her look the most like the Birthday Girl.



Apparently Mark's team is unable to distinguish between "girl" and "bride". Mark looks lovely, however.....


Flipflops....


The glasses are a nice touch.


Amy's team went for a more realistic approach. I suppose it helped that their model was the right gender to begin with.







Hmm...Pet Bird?



A nice waterproof watch.

Malachi the Judge. He voted for Amy.




Although I like Malachi's uniform, I think it's great that not all judges dress this way, don't you?

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay! New posts!
I love Mark's poses - and the glasses definitely make the outfit.

Miriam said...

Imagine PJ the judge....I think you know what I'm talking about.

Kick back, insert your face into your trusty old reading glasses, and enjoy your stay!